At last! NoteTab 7 Final released

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2012
      Dear Notetabber,

      I'm happy to announce that NoteTab 7 has now been officially released.
      There were a few hiccups after uploading the new site a few hours ago,
      but these have now hopefully all been fixed.

      Please visit the following page for upgrade instructions:
      http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.php

      Or go here if you just want to upgrade NoteTab Light:
      http://www.notetab.com/download-now.php

      Please tell your friends about NoteTab 7. If you need help to convince
      them, visit one of the following pages. They explain how NoteTab differs
      from competing products:

      10 Great Reasons Why You’ll Love This Text Editor:
      http://www.notetab.com/text-editor.php

      This Prize-Winning HTML Editor Does It All and Saves Time!
      http://www.notetab.com/html-editor.php

      Enjoy!

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.notetab.com/