Re: What is it you like most about NoteTab?

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 27, 2012
      Thanks to all who have taken the time to answer my questions. I've
      received more replies than I expected, both here and at my personal
      email address.

      Your feedback has been really helpful and I also appreciate the
      suggestions some of you sent. New ideas have been added to the NoteTab
      wish list.

      We're in the final stages with the new web site and hope to release
      NoteTab 7 by the 1st of July.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/