[NH] What is it you like most about NoteTab?

  • Ian C. Purdie
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 17, 2012
      Originally I had no intention of responding to the group, then I thought
      why not?

      I'm one of the legions across the planet using this wonderful software.

      I downloaded NoteTab Lite nearly a decade or more ago. I used it and
      paid my dues. I later upgraded to the "paid for" Pro version. I still
      recommend it on my site and everywhere else when the opportunity occurs.

      In fact? I'm checking right now? I have "NoteTab 4.95/fp full version"

      Archaic? Yes.

      Redundant? Maybe.

      Should I upgrade?

      NO

      Am I a professional webmaster? No I am not.

      What are the features I love? [in order], the ones I actually use.

      1. "Search Disk" - with replace

      2. "HTML - Hyperlink"

      3. "HTML - Image"

      4. Many other features I can't immediately remember. I don't use Clips
      and other stuff because to me it is totally irrelevant.

      My modest post isn't to "bag" Eric Fookes and Notetab, it's to
      congratulate Eric.

      I, personally am grateful for your wonderful creation and pleased I paid
      for the [then] Pro version.

      Just my .02c worth from a non-professional.

      Thanks! :)

      Ian C. Purdie
      Budgewoi N.S.W. Australia -
      http://www.electronics-tutorials.com/
    • Ian C. Purdie
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 17, 2012
        Idiot Yahoo Groups. I receive email yet can't reply. I'll try again:

        [POST]

[...]

        [/POST]
      • Eric Fookes
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 27, 2012
          Thanks to all who have taken the time to answer my questions. I've
          received more replies than I expected, both here and at my personal
          email address.

          Your feedback has been really helpful and I also appreciate the
          suggestions some of you sent. New ideas have been added to the NoteTab
          wish list.

          We're in the final stages with the new web site and hope to release
          NoteTab 7 by the 1st of July.

          Eric Fookes
          http://www.fookes.com/