Re: [NH] NoteTab 7.0 final available

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
      Eric Fookes wrote:
      > you can now download the final release of NoteTab 7.

      Please remind an old man, who hasn't done it in a long time:

      With NoteTab I don't get a key, but a personalised copy to download,
      right?

      How much is the new pro version? IIRC I only paid once for one of the
      last 4.95 and have scrounged free upgrades ever since.

      Danke
      Axel
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
        Hi Axel,

        > With NoteTab I don't get a key, but a personalised copy to download,
        > right?

        That is correct.

        > How much is the new pro version? IIRC I only paid once for one of the
        > last 4.95 and have scrounged free upgrades ever since.

        NoteTab Pro and Std are now bundled as a single product package and sold
        for $39.95. Registered users of any version can upgrade with a 50% discount.

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/