NoteTab 7.0 final available

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Although the new website and store still isn't ready, you can now
      download the final release of NoteTab 7. Here are the links:

      NoteTab Light 7 (freeware)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NoteTab_Light_Setup.exe

      NoteTab 7 (30-day trial version; includes Pro and Std)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NoteTab_Trial_Setup.exe

      The Bootstrap library has been updated to the recently released 2.04.
      The Utilities library and Clipbar have been updated to include handy
      shortcuts to word definitions, synonyms, quotes, etc. (the selected word
      is sent in a URL to a corresponding website that then returns info about
      it).

      There are three new keyboard shortcuts to easily insert typographic
      characters into a document:
      Ctrl+. inserts the ellipsis character …
      Ctrl+- inserts the n-dash character –
      Ctrl+, inserts “smart quotes” around selected text or a proper
      apostrophe ’

      Several minor bugs have been fixed too.

      Note also that the trial periods are reset, so you get a full 30-days
      again when you install NoteTab Pro Trial.

      If you discover any new bugs (specific to v7), please inform me ASAP.
      Depending on how critical they are, they will either be fixed in a
      slipstream update or in a future minor maintenance release (v7.01).

      Enjoy!

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
        Eric Fookes wrote:
        > you can now download the final release of NoteTab 7.

        Please remind an old man, who hasn't done it in a long time:

        With NoteTab I don't get a key, but a personalised copy to download,
        right?

        How much is the new pro version? IIRC I only paid once for one of the
        last 4.95 and have scrounged free upgrades ever since.

        Danke
        Axel
      • Eric Fookes
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
          Hi Axel,

          > With NoteTab I don't get a key, but a personalised copy to download,
          > right?

          That is correct.

          > How much is the new pro version? IIRC I only paid once for one of the
          > last 4.95 and have scrounged free upgrades ever since.

          NoteTab Pro and Std are now bundled as a single product package and sold
          for $39.95. Registered users of any version can upgrade with a 50% discount.

          Eric Fookes
          http://www.fookes.com/