Re: [NH] Link to Bookmark Opens Page Unexpectedly

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 8 , May 18, 2012
      Hi Greg, Axel, and Marcelo,

      Greg and Axel, you break me up!

      Marcelo, I thought I did validate the page. When I view source in Firefox,
      I see an HTML Validator screen that shows 0 errors and 0 warnings. Maybe I
      tweaked the page after I validated it.

      Bottom line: With your help (along with a good laugh), I'm now using ID in
      the table row, and the link behaves as expected, but not tested in any of
      last century's browsers.

      Many thanks!

      Ray Shapp