Re: [NH] Link to Bookmark Opens Page Unexpectedly

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 8 , May 18, 2012
      Hi Axel,

      On 18 May 12 03:20 Axel Berger <Axel-Berger@...> said:
      > Still, as I use Netscape 4.8 for writing this post and won't change
      > anytime soon, and as long as Netscape 4.8 is my standard test
      > environment for no script, no CSS, no graphics, I won't stop
      > catering for it in my own pages.

      In that case I understand. I'd probably still use Lynx for that
      purpose!

      Greg
    • Ray Shapp
      Message 2 of 8 , May 18, 2012
        Hi Greg, Axel, and Marcelo,

        Greg and Axel, you break me up!

        Marcelo, I thought I did validate the page. When I view source in Firefox,
        I see an HTML Validator screen that shows 0 errors and 0 warnings. Maybe I
        tweaked the page after I validated it.

        Bottom line: With your help (along with a good laugh), I'm now using ID in
        the table row, and the link behaves as expected, but not tested in any of
        last century's browsers.

        Many thanks!

        Ray Shapp