Re: [NH] firefox broswer

    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2012
      Dave wrote:
      > and changes with note tab std 6.2 take place without having to
      > save the page.

      What you say here is wrong. When you use the "view in browser" or "view
      in secondary browser" icons, a tempory file is saved and given to the
      browser as a parameter. I presume, I'm guessing here, you probably call
      your third, fourth, or fifth browser through a slightly different
      mechanism. As those two icons were no longer suffient for me, I removed
      them from the Toolbar and placed four icons into my Clipbar calling
      clips like

      ^!Url [Opera] ^**

      But actually I don't use those any more either. With all my pages
      relying on at least a CSS file and sometimes a script or SSI I run
      Apache and call the site I'm working on as localhost.