firefox broswer

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2012
      Hi
      when I have Internet explorer 7 or 8 set as the default browser I can make a
      html page and changes with note tab std 6.2 take place without having to
      save the page.

      when I do the same thing with firefox I always have to save the page before
      changes take effect ??
      any one have the setting to make firefox the same as ie7 or 8.

      THANKYOU DAVE M
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2012
        Dave wrote:
        > and changes with note tab std 6.2 take place without having to
        > save the page.

        What you say here is wrong. When you use the "view in browser" or "view
        in secondary browser" icons, a tempory file is saved and given to the
        browser as a parameter. I presume, I'm guessing here, you probably call
        your third, fourth, or fifth browser through a slightly different
        mechanism. As those two icons were no longer suffient for me, I removed
        them from the Toolbar and placed four icons into my Clipbar calling
        clips like

        ^!Url [Opera] ^**

        But actually I don't use those any more either. With all my pages
        relying on at least a CSS file and sometimes a script or SSI I run
        Apache and call the site I'm working on as localhost.