Re: [NH] Link title not displaying in IE 8

    Message 1 of 10 , May 9, 2012
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > Great!
      > Thanks for the detective work.

      I just thought you had beaten me to it and I was looking at a fixed site
      - not so:

      This is the source I see:
      <li style="font-size: 100%; margin-left: 15px; margin-top: 15px"><a
      href="http://www.crcyclists.org/" target="_blank" title="Country Roads
      Cyclists">

      And my IE 8 does display all three titles when hovering the mouse.

      Axel
    • Marcelo Bastos
      Message 2 of 10 , May 9, 2012
        Interviewed by CNN on 09/05/2012 14:09, Axel Berger told the world:
        > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        >> This kinda stuff drive me nuts!
        >
        > I agree, IE 8 is buggy. I have stuck to 7 for that reason, but I just
        > found one machine with 8 on it - and it does display all your titles. So
        > it's an even worse problem, a non-reproducible one. As it's only one
        > browser and a rather unimportant feature, I'd just live with it.

        The really, really bad news? This bug also happens in IE9.

        --
        MCBastos

        use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

        -=-=-
        ... Sent from my NeXT Cube.
      • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
        Message 3 of 10 , May 9, 2012
          On 5/9/2012 1:19 PM, Marcelo Bastos wrote:
          > Interviewed by CNN on 09/05/2012 14:09, Axel Berger told the world:
          >> Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
          >>> This kinda stuff drive me nuts!
          >>
          >> I agree, IE 8 is buggy. I have stuck to 7 for that reason, but I just
          >> found one machine with 8 on it - and it does display all your titles. So
          >> it's an even worse problem, a non-reproducible one. As it's only one
          >> browser and a rather unimportant feature, I'd just live with it.
          >
          > The really, really bad news? This bug also happens in IE9.

          Ah, what fun!
          -mb