Pre-release #8 of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 8:21 AM
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for all your latest feedback. I've decided to upload another
      pre-release update as several issues were found in the last one.
      Hopefully this one will be good to go :)

      You can download the pre-release #8 of NoteTab Light and NoteTab Pro
      Trial from here:

      NoteTab Light 7 (freeware)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NoteTab_Light_Setup.exe

      NoteTab Pro 7 (30-day trial version)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NotePro_Trial_Setup.exe

      Here's a list of the main changes since pre-release #7:

      * Fixed several issues in the synchronization of syntax highlighting
      while editing HTML and CSS files.

      * Added two Clip functions to calculate a hash signature of specified
      data using the SHA-1 algorithm:

      ^$GetSHA1File("Filename")$
      Returns the SHA-1 signature of the specified file. The result is
      produced in hexadecimal format. Example:
      ^$GetSHA1File("^$GetAppFileName$")$

      ^$GetSHA1Text("Text")$
      Returns the SHA-1 signature of the specified text. The result is
      produced in hexadecimal format. Example:
      ^$GetSHA1Text("^$GetText$")$

      * Updated the ClipCode.chm Help file. Unfortunately this is not Sheri's
      version as she is not available to update it.

      * Fixed an issue with the Tools/View in Browser feature when an unsaved
      document is renamed.

      * Fixed an issue with ^!Select EOL in NTS and NTL.

      * Fixed several mistakes in the Bootstrap clipbar.

      I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/