Pre-release #7 of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for all your latest feedback. Here's, hopefully, the last
      pre-release update before NoteTab 7.0 is launched. I plan to release the
      final version next Monday unless you find a showstopper before then.

      You can download the pre-release #7 of NoteTab Light and NoteTab Pro
      Trial from here:

      NoteTab Light 7 (freeware)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NoteTab_Light_Setup.exe

      NoteTab Pro 7 (30-day trial version)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NotePro_Trial_Setup.exe

      Here's a list of the main changes since pre-release #6:

      * Added a Clip command to delete the current text selection:
      ^!DeleteSelection

      * Updated the Bootstrap library to match changes in the newly released
      version 2.03.

      * When the Word Count feature is enabled in the status bar, detailed
      text statistics are now automatically displayed when you select a
      certain amount of text (no longer necessary to click on the status bar).

      * Improved the behavior of Clips when you drag-and-drop them into a
      document. The cursor is correctly positioned in the pasted text the same
      way as when you double-click a Clip.

      * Fixed a randomly occurring bug affecting sentence counting.

      * Fixed an issue in NTS/NTL with ^!MoveCursor -1 when the cursor is at
      the start of the document and ^!MoveCursor +1 when it is at the end of
      the document.

      I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/