Pre-release #6 of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks again for all your feedback so far. As usual, I've tried my best
      to fix all the reported issues. You can now download the latest
      pre-release of NoteTab Light and NoteTab Pro Trial version 7.0:

      NoteTab Light 7 (freeware)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NoteTab_Light_Setup.exe

      NoteTab Pro 7 (30-day trial version)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NotePro_Trial_Setup.exe

      Here's a list of the main changes since pre-release #5:

      * To remove an undesired item from the Find/Replace lists, you can now
      right-click in the field to open the popup menu and choose "Delete from
      List"; you can also delete the whole history by choosing "Clear History".

      * Fixed a bug that affected the text selection range in NoteTab Pro when
      word wrap was turned on.

      * Fixed an issue with HTML and CSS highlighting that failed to work
      correctly when a line had one or more tab characters.

      * Fixed highlighting issues with commented text in CSS files.

      * Fixed ^$StrPos issue returning -1 instead of 0 on failed matches.

      * Fixed some minor issues in ^$StrWordList and the Text Statistics feature.

      I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/
    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2012
        Thanks, Eric, the Find problem is fixed, and I can again use the beta.

        Regards,
        John