Re: [NH] Page not displaying properly in IE 8

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25, 2012
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > There is this:
      > #content
      > {margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;width: 700px;}

      That is correct, but IE chooses not to see it so. Instead (and for yiur
      CSS in addition) you need to say align:center (and undo that for the
      element's children).
      This is from the top of my aging head, I'm visiting my daughter in the
      Holy Land and have no access to my tools.

      Axel
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 25, 2012
        Thanks, Axel.