RE: [NH] Page not displaying properly in IE 8

  • John Wallace
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25, 2012
      I don't see that when I pop up the source?

      John Wallace
      Pontiac Power Rules !!!
      www.wallaceracing.com <http://www.wallaceracing.com/>

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 25, 2012
        John,
        I corrected the doctype and fixed a malformed URL and now it appears to
        be OK - at least on my end.

        Thanks,
        -Mike
        ==========================

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 25, 2012
          Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
          > There is this:
          > #content
          > {margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;width: 700px;}

          That is correct, but IE chooses not to see it so. Instead (and for yiur
          CSS in addition) you need to say align:center (and undo that for the
          element's children).
          This is from the top of my aging head, I'm visiting my daughter in the
          Holy Land and have no access to my tools.

          Axel
        • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 25, 2012
            Thanks, Axel.