Re: [NH] Missing body border

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 24, 2012
      I found the problem.
      There was an errant </div> in a header PHP include.
      Border is back now but I am getting the error Axel reports below in the
      w3c validator.
      The WDG validator gives it the OK.
      http://htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/validate.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fepicroadtrips.us%2F2011%2Faz%2Fbrown_mountain%2F&warnings=yes

      Curious..
      -Mike
      ================

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 24, 2012
        Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        > I found the problem.
        > There was an errant </div> in a header PHP include.

        Funny that, but you seem to be right. The remaining error reported here
        is a doubly defined ID. I'm not sure what the purpose of an ID inside a
        LI is. You might use TITLE.

        Axel
      • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 24, 2012
          On 2/24/2012 10:32 AM, John Shotsky wrote:
          > Download EditPadPro trial. The trial never actually expires, it just nags you to purchase it each time you run it.
          > Besides a lot of other cool features, it matches up tags. Click on a div, it shows you what it thinks are both ends. If
          > you see a single div between its highlighted ones, that is a nesting error. I use this all the time in complex pages.
          > http://www.editpadpro.com/

          I did as you suggested. But, I could not see any problems.
          EditPadPro found each div opening and ending and I just could not see
          anything out of whack.
          I can't wait too see what the is causing this!
          Thanks,
          -Mike
          ``````````````````````````

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 24, 2012
            Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
            >I can't wait too see what the is causing this!

            Causing what? The DIV thing is solved, right? What's the new problem?
            You have 4 errors now but I'm afraid got lost somewhere along the
            road and don't know which of them you want help with.

            Lotta
          • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 26, 2012
              Sorry for the delayed reply.