Re: [NH] Missing body border

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 24, 2012
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > This is driving me nuts!

      I think I found it. You have placed an <IFRAME> inside a <P>. <P>s may
      only contain inline, no block elements.

      Axel
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 24, 2012
        I found the problem.
        There was an errant </div> in a header PHP include.
        Border is back now but I am getting the error Axel reports below in the
        w3c validator.
        The WDG validator gives it the OK.
        http://htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/validate.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fepicroadtrips.us%2F2011%2Faz%2Fbrown_mountain%2F&warnings=yes

        Curious..
        -Mike
        ================

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 24, 2012
          Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
          > I found the problem.
          > There was an errant </div> in a header PHP include.

          Funny that, but you seem to be right. The remaining error reported here
          is a doubly defined ID. I'm not sure what the purpose of an ID inside a
          LI is. You might use TITLE.

          Axel
        • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 24, 2012
            On 2/24/2012 10:32 AM, John Shotsky wrote:
            > Download EditPadPro trial. The trial never actually expires, it just nags you to purchase it each time you run it.
            > Besides a lot of other cool features, it matches up tags. Click on a div, it shows you what it thinks are both ends. If
            > you see a single div between its highlighted ones, that is a nesting error. I use this all the time in complex pages.
            > http://www.editpadpro.com/

            I did as you suggested. But, I could not see any problems.
            EditPadPro found each div opening and ending and I just could not see
            anything out of whack.
            I can't wait too see what the is causing this!
            Thanks,
            -Mike
            ``````````````````````````

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 24, 2012
              Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
              >I can't wait too see what the is causing this!

              Causing what? The DIV thing is solved, right? What's the new problem?
              You have 4 errors now but I'm afraid got lost somewhere along the
              road and don't know which of them you want help with.

              Lotta
            • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 26, 2012
                Sorry for the delayed reply.