Byte-Order Mark (BOM) for UTF-8

  • lelliott1944
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2012
      I need to be able to save a PHP script without a BOM so that I avoid the "Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent" which is apparently casued by the BOM. I can't find a method using Notetab Pro 6.2. Any help?
    • Marcelo Bastos
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2012
        Interviewed by CNN on 23/01/2012 17:52, lelliott1944 told the world:
        > I need to be able to save a PHP script without a BOM so that I avoid the "Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent" which is apparently casued by the BOM. I can't find a method using Notetab Pro 6.2. Any help?

        Well, NoteTab is not actually able to create a Unicode file, so it
        shouldn't have a BOM. If you are having trouble, try copying the entire
        content of the file to a new, blank file and saving that one.

        --
        MCBastos

        use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

        -=-=-
        ... Sent from my Nokia nGage.
        * Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.6 *