Re: [NH] Specify BorderColor in Table Tag?

  • rhorbas@gmx.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
      bruce.somers@... schrieb am 05.04.2011 13:04:
      > Oh oh! It's the list software that replaces zero-zero with two instances of lower-case oh in FFCC00. A copy that I sent to myself displays both correctly.
      >
      > Why only some of us see that, remains a mystery.

      I'm sure it's just the font. I've got text mails only; in HTML mails
      You'd probably see the weird small font.

      (Another possibility is that the hex codes are filtered for security
      reasons in html view, but not in text.)

      Rudi
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
        bruce.somers@... wrote:
        > Why only some of us see that, remains a mystery.

        How do you access the list? Web interface or email? If the latter HTML
        or text?

        I get text mails and everything seems fine.