FW: Re: [NH] Specify BorderColor in Table Tag?

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
      Oh oh! It's the list software that replaces zero-zero with two instances of lower-case oh in FFCC00. A copy that I sent to myself displays both correctly.

      Why only some of us see that, remains a mystery.

      Bruce
    • rhorbas@gmx.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
        bruce.somers@... schrieb am 05.04.2011 13:04:
        > Oh oh! It's the list software that replaces zero-zero with two instances of lower-case oh in FFCC00. A copy that I sent to myself displays both correctly.
        >
        > Why only some of us see that, remains a mystery.

        I'm sure it's just the font. I've got text mails only; in HTML mails
        You'd probably see the weird small font.

        (Another possibility is that the hex codes are filtered for security
        reasons in html view, but not in text.)

        Rudi
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
          bruce.somers@... wrote:
          > Why only some of us see that, remains a mystery.

          How do you access the list? Web interface or email? If the latter HTML
          or text?

          I get text mails and everything seems fine.