conversion page width query

  • himagain@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      Hi there,
      Finally got around to upgrading to latest Pro.
      Can't find how to set a reasonable display page width after the conversion.
      Soooo valuable for writing support or Course pages, but I do want them to format acceptably for a typical Web page size.
      I don't want to change the default settings for NTPRO display, just for page conversions.

      Of course it is simple...... isn't it? :-)

      Himagain