Re: css coding

  • brother.gabriel
    Message 1 of 10 , May 17, 2010
      Okay! You say tomatoe, I say tomatoh. Anyways, I agree with you completely that it is better than those php web-forums. I much prefer this email-based *ahem* forum. I hate logging onto sites all the time and messing around with passwords. And here I get all my correspondence saved into my Thunderbird. I appreciate the Yahoo Groups for that.
      -BGM