Re: [NH] Re: css coding

  • Mick Housel
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9, 2010
      The PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites book(s) by Larry Ullman are very
      good resource for getting a working knowledge & understanding of how
      they work together. I'd suggest knowing at least the basics of PHP
      before attempting to do MySQL with it.

      Mick

      On 5/9/2010 12:06 PM, brother.gabriel wrote:

      > Thanks, y'all! I knew there was a simple explanation; I sort of
      > understood but sort of didn't. Now there is no question. This is a good
      > forum! Next thing I am getting into is PHP-MySQL, and that will be a
      > whole other matter.
    • brother.gabriel
      Message 2 of 10 , May 17, 2010
        Okay! You say tomatoe, I say tomatoh. Anyways, I agree with you completely that it is better than those php web-forums. I much prefer this email-based *ahem* forum. I hate logging onto sites all the time and messing around with passwords. And here I get all my correspondence saved into my Thunderbird. I appreciate the Yahoo Groups for that.
        -BGM