Re: [NH] list-style-type display problem

    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1 4:00 PM
      Mike wrote:
      >loro wrote:
      > > Mike wrote:
      > >> The problem was the bottom nav menu and I don't think the margin is an
      > >> issue since it is in-line.
      > >
      > > That's why the bullets don't display. Only boxes with display
      > > list-item gets a bullet.
      >
      >Can't you fix that? ;)

      Weren't you pleased with the bull characters? :-P

      You mean with list bullets but still side by side? Float the LIs
      instead of changing their display. You'll need some margins to keep
      them apart. And you'll maybe need some more fixing to get them where
      you want them. Don't know, didn't read your style sheet. I'm lazy today.

      Lotta
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 3 2:30 AM
        Thanks for everyones help and ideas on this.
        -Mike