Re: [NH] list-style-type display problem

    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2010
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      >This is just a matter of what reads easier to you an me.
      >I find the long lines better for my eyes/comprehension.

      Me too. Rather too long than too short. And has been said many times
      before, a web page isn't the same as a printed page where you have to
      find what works for most people and settle for that. Long lines can
      be made shorter by the user. Short lines you are stuck with.

      I haven't read the whole thread, so maybe this has been said already,
      but there must be enough margin for the bullets to exist in or you
      won't see them. Have you checked that you haven't removed all that?

      Lotta
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 3, 2010
        Thanks for everyones help and ideas on this.
        -Mike