Re: [NH] list-style-type display problem

    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2010
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > I find the long lines better for my eyes/comprehension.

      On the pro side they make it easier to see what elements are styled. On
      the con side it is very hard to find what declarations are in there.

      > So, there is more than one way to skin a cat!

      There always is. Where I too have essentially the same menu in two
      places, breadcrumbs on top and menu to the left in my case, I make it
      one and the same file and include it in two places. Thus all styling has
      to be in the style sheets. Your way is simpler, less error prone, easier
      to maintain but much more work to update if needed.

      All a question of priorities. I tend to prefer going the hard way every
      time that helps me to do any job just once and be done with it.

      Axel
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 3, 2010
        Thanks for everyones help and ideas on this.
        -Mike