[NH] Netscape navigator view source

  • kbieber@mmm.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 1999
      I posted this message to the general notetab list before I saw this list. This may be the more appropriate forum.

      Gentle listers,

      Please be kind, as I am new to both egroups and Notetab, so this may have been answered already. I saw a tip stating that I can change my
      Netscape preferences such that when I select View Source for a web page, the source will display in any application (Notetab!) I choose. I did change the settings under Edit-Preferences-Navigator-App lications-HyperText Markup Language to my notetab.exe file. However, when I try to View-Source it still shows up in a navigator window. Any help is appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Klaus Bieber
      kbieber@...

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-html