Re: [NH] list-style-type display problem

    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2010
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > I assume you are referring to visited links?
      > I was not aware of this Axel. I see it too - barely.
      > In FF the visited links are all a light grey.

      No, in that case something else is strange in your setup. Here both
      visited and unvisited are black and look exactly like normal text,
      making them invisible _as links_. I think all links in a page ought to
      stand out at a glance.

      Axel
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 3, 2010
        Thanks for everyones help and ideas on this.
        -Mike