Re: [NH] list-style-type display problem

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2010
      Axel Berger wrote:
      > "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" wrote:
      >> See the second line, list-style -- remove or change it ....
      >
      > Noone has mentioned the validator yet:
      >
      > http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fjuniornaturecamp.org%2Fjnc-new%2Fhistory_mission%2F&profile=css21&usermedium=all&warning=1&lang=en
      >
      > It shows you, which of your declarations finally end up becoming valid.

      Hi Axel,
      Here is my rule referred to below.

      #navwrapper li.week a
      {font:'Times New Roman',Times,serif ;letter-spacing:2px;
      color:#820F00;;text-align:left;font-weight:bold}

      The validator message which was returned does not make any sense to me.
      I often find validator messages cryptic and confusing and unsure of how
      to correct the problem they point out.

      Can your or anyone else shed any light on this particular error?
      Thanks,
      -Mike

      Sorry! We found the following errors (2)

      URI : http://juniornaturecamp.org/jnc-new/jnc_php-nav-index_style.css
      72 #navwrapper li.week a Value Error : font 'Times New Roman' is not a
      font-size value : 'Times New Roman',Times,serif 'Times New
      Roman',Times,serif

      79 #navcontainer li.week a Value Error : font 'Times New Roman' is not
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 3, 2010
        Thanks for everyones help and ideas on this.
        -Mike