Re: [NH] list-style-type display problem

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2010
      Don - HtmlFixIt.com wrote:
      > Aside: you misspell Junior in the Title Tag for your main link and you
      > have spaces in your title tags which I suspect will discount their value
      > to search engines.

      Thanks for the typo alert! Got that changed.

      As far as the spaces in the title tags:
      Do you mean " " or a keyboard space?
      I am curious as to why you think search engines my ingnore the title
      itself rather than just the spaces.
      I found this: http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/global.html#title
      and saw no specific mention about spaces in elelmentn titles. Perhaps
      there is more info elsewhere?

      Thanks,
      -Mike

      > On 2/28/2010 6:51 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      >> Greetings,
      >> I cannot get the following page to display discs for the bottom
      >> navigation list.

      > ---
      > Virus Database (VPS): 100227-1, 02/27/2010
      > Tested on: 2/28/2010 1:04:29 PM

      Morgantown WV

      www.EpicRoadTrips.us
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 3, 2010
        Thanks for everyones help and ideas on this.
        -Mike