Re: [NH] list-style-type display problem

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2010
      Don - HtmlFixIt.com wrote:
      > #navigation ul {
      > list-style:none outside none;
      > margin-left:0;
      > padding-left:0;
      > }

      Hi Don,
      #navigation is for the sidebar menu.

      I am having problems with #navcontainer/#navlist1 which is the bottom menu.
      This is the rule which will not disply a disc.
      {display:inline;list-style-type:disc; padding-right:20px;
      margin-bottom:125px}

      I removed "list-style-type:disc;", but it still will not disply and disk
      or a circle.

      Thanks,
      -Mike

      > See the second line, list-style -- remove or change it ....
      >
      > On 2/28/2010 6:51 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      >> Greetings,
      >> I cannot get the following page to display discs for the bottom
      >> navigation list.
      >>
      >> http://juniornaturecamp.org/jnc-new/history_mission/
      >>
      >> CSS:
      >> http://juniornaturecamp.org/jnc-new/jnc_php-nav-index_style.css
      >>
      >> see: /*BOTTOM NAV */ section
      >> {display:inline; list-style-type:disc;padding-right: 20px;
      >> margin-bottom: 125px}
      >>

      >> Thanks,
      >> -Mike

      > ---
      > Virus Database (VPS): 100227-1, 02/27/2010
      > Tested on: 2/28/2010 1:04:28 PM

      Morgantown WV

      www.EpicRoadTrips.us
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 3, 2010
        Thanks for everyones help and ideas on this.
        -Mike