Re: [NH] list-style-type display problem

    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 28, 2010
      "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" wrote:
      > He also has empty li tags in there (to create space?) and
      > several other issues.

      That may not be good style, but I've done things like that too. What I
      saw when opening the page was a "0 errors, 0 warnings" in the bottom
      right corner. The W3C agrees:

      http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fjuniornaturecamp.org%2Fjnc-new%2Fhistory_mission%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

      Also no content is hidden in the background, which can be suppressed,
      the design reacts nicely to user changes of font size, and the code
      adheres to "main content on top". In my book that's perfect, the rest is
      taste, about which I prefer to keep quiet. Except perhaps this:
      When I allow the site to set colours, which I usually don't so I didn't
      notice at first, all links become all but invisible. Links are the
      important part of hypertext, blue and underlined may be "boring" but
      everybody recognizes it and it works. In my book usability comes before
      beauty every time

      Axel
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 3, 2010
        Thanks for everyones help and ideas on this.
        -Mike