Re: [NH] list-style-type display problem

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 28, 2010
      Hi Mike,

      On 28 Feb 10 11:51 Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      <mike@...> said:
      > CSS:
      > http://juniornaturecamp.org/jnc-new/jnc_php-nav-index_style.css
      >
      > see: /*BOTTOM NAV */ section
      > {display:inline; list-style-type:disc;padding-right: 20px;
      > margin-bottom: 125px}

      You really are out to confuse your browser aren't you! I doubt that
      many will want to anwser until you tweak your code.

      Within your CSS your have three #navlist definitions, in which some of
      the rules conflict. You have two #navcontainer definitions and a
      #footernav block surrounding exactly the same content, with such a
      host of rules I just daren't examine them.

      I offer two options for you, as starters:

      1. Remove all redundancy. (Combine all duplicate selectors and take
      out every line of code that's having no visible effect)

      2. Spell out why each and every line of your current CSS code is
      there.

      (I think I'd go for option One, if I were you!)

      Greg
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 3, 2010
        Thanks for everyones help and ideas on this.
        -Mike