Re: [NH] Tidy Warning For

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 8, 2009
      Hi Cary,

      <<Lotta meant the attribute should be used with the HTML tag, rather than the
      BODY tag.>>

      Thank you for the clarification. I have made the correction.

      Ray Shapp
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 8, 2009
        Ray wrote:
        ><<Lotta meant the attribute should be used with the HTML tag, rather than the
        >BODY tag.>>
        >
        >Thank you for the clarification. I have made the correction.

        Just to be clear. It wasn't an error, the way you had it.You can use
        lang with almost anything. I just meant that if you intend it to be
        good for the whole document, HTML is a more logical place for it

        Lotta.
      • Ray Shapp
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 8, 2009
          Hi Lotta,

          <<I just meant that if you intend it to be good for the whole document, HTML
          is a more logical place for it>>

          Understood.

          Thank you.

          Ray Shapp