Re: [NH] Tidy Warning For

  • Cary Driscoll
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 6 11:51 AM
      Lotta meant the attribute should be used with the HTML tag, rather than the
      BODY tag.

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 8 12:36 AM
        Hi Cary,

        <<Lotta meant the attribute should be used with the HTML tag, rather than the
        BODY tag.>>

        Thank you for the clarification. I have made the correction.

        Ray Shapp
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 8 3:22 AM
          Ray wrote:
          ><<Lotta meant the attribute should be used with the HTML tag, rather than the
          >BODY tag.>>
          >
          >Thank you for the clarification. I have made the correction.

          Just to be clear. It wasn't an error, the way you had it.You can use
          lang with almost anything. I just meant that if you intend it to be
          good for the whole document, HTML is a more logical place for it

          Lotta.
        • Ray Shapp
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 8 6:39 AM
            Hi Lotta,

            <<I just meant that if you intend it to be good for the whole document, HTML
            is a more logical place for it>>

            Understood.

            Thank you.

            Ray Shapp