Re: [NH] Tidy Warning For

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 6, 2009
      Hi Lotta,

      > It's probably better to use lang with HTML. That way you cover the
      > whole document, including TITLE.

      The "<body lang="en">" line is in the C:\asterism\gallery\weasner.htm page. It
      is not in the style sheet. Is that what you mean?

      BTW, I had intended that the subject line for this thread be "Tidy Warning
      For 'aline' Anchor Attribute", but I truncated it accidentally.

      Thanks again for all the help.

      Ray Shapp
    • Cary Driscoll
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 6, 2009
        Lotta meant the attribute should be used with the HTML tag, rather than the
        BODY tag.

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 8, 2009
          Hi Cary,

          <<Lotta meant the attribute should be used with the HTML tag, rather than the
          BODY tag.>>

          Thank you for the clarification. I have made the correction.

          Ray Shapp
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 8, 2009
            Ray wrote:
            ><<Lotta meant the attribute should be used with the HTML tag, rather than the
            >BODY tag.>>
            >
            >Thank you for the clarification. I have made the correction.

            Just to be clear. It wasn't an error, the way you had it.You can use
            lang with almost anything. I just meant that if you intend it to be
            good for the whole document, HTML is a more logical place for it

            Lotta.
          • Ray Shapp
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 8, 2009
              Hi Lotta,

              <<I just meant that if you intend it to be good for the whole document, HTML
              is a more logical place for it>>

              Understood.

              Thank you.

              Ray Shapp