NTP 6.12 and UTF-8

  • corl_deluna
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Hi,

      Last I knew NTP didn't write UTF-8 characters. When looking to see if there was a UTF-8 converter, I noticed the latest release of NTP said that they, "Added optional code page token support in template headers. The code page value is placed between parentheses and is preceded by the letters CP. The code page value should be one of the numeric values listed on the Microsoft Web site. This example creates a new UTF-8 document:
      = DocTemplate CP(65001)"

      Does NTP now write UTF-8 documents from a template? If so, are their bugs it's still working out? Please let me know how well you think it works.

      Thanks,
      Corl