Re: Fw: [NH] Site check => IE 8 compatility problems

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2009
      So, if I understand correctly, it looks the problem is IE 7 and IE 6, 8
      and Safari display the page correctly as does Fire Fox 3.5

      There is a conditional statement in the slide show code:

      <!--[if lte IE 7] >
      < style type="text/css" media="all" >
      @import
      "modules/mod_fpslideshow/mod_fpslideshow/templates/FSD/template_css_ie.css";

      < /style >
      < ![endif]-->

      So, it looks like there is some type of workaround being used, but it is
      not doing the job.

      I guess it is not the end of the world if this does not get fixed, but I
      to see it stay that way.

      Thanks to all.
      -Mike