Re: [NH] Site check => IE 8 compatility problems

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 25, 2009
      bruce.somers@... wrote:
      > I would certainly use IE 8. It is the first version of IE that
      > has acceptable support of CSS.

      Exactly, it is just about standards compliant. So when I need to check
      whether a design of mine needs some extra adjustment for IE I use a
      version with many problems. And that is just about all that IE is for
      here anyway.

      Axel
    • Cary Driscoll
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 25, 2009
        The captions are working in IE8, FF3 and Safari 4. It may be that the
        javascript is using CSS that older versions of IE don't support correctly.

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 25, 2009
          Cary Driscoll wrote:
          >The captions are working in IE8, FF3 and Safari 4. It may be that the
          >javascript is using CSS that older versions of IE don't support correctly.

          Nope. Works in IE6 also.