Re: [NH] Forcing a "tool tip" line break in FireFox

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 9, 2009
      Axel Berger wrote:
      > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      >> Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 43 and blockquote
      >
      > You need to nest all tags correctly, what was opend last needs to be
      > closed first.

      Ah ha! I think I grok. Or so I thought...

      sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt
      mollit anim id est laborum.</p>

      Should be:

      sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt
      mollit anim id est laborum.</p>

      This is how I intended it for styling purposes.
      But it still does not validate with W3C

      What am I missing? What is not properly nested? I just don't see it.
      Thanks, Axel.
      -mb
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 9, 2009
        Mike wrote:
        >Interesting. How such a little thing can cause so much hassle.

        As Axel said, don't let the number of errors scare you.

        > > See? Not that hard, was it? :-)
        >
        >Right now I am bleeding out the ears...

        No you aren't. :-)