Re: [NH] Forcing a "tool tip" line break in FireFox

    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 9 11:15 AM
      Mike wrote:
      >And how do you find the "Column" referred to?

      Count the characters. If you make the validator show source, there
      will be links that let you jump to the line number.

      http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fepicroadtrips.us%2F2009%2Fsept%2Fca%2Fd1%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1&outline=1&verbose=1

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 9 12:05 PM
        Mike wrote:
        >Interesting. How such a little thing can cause so much hassle.

        As Axel said, don't let the number of errors scare you.

        > > See? Not that hard, was it? :-)
        >
        >Right now I am bleeding out the ears...

        No you aren't. :-)