Re: [NH] Forcing a "tool tip" line break in FireFox

    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 9, 2009
      loro wrote:
      > Just take the errors one by one

      And the main thing - never be put off by a big number. Very often just
      one genuine error triggers off a dozen of others. The reason is, when
      two things don't go together the validator takes a very simple guess
      which of the two to disregard and often guesses wrong. So all errors
      after the first may well not be errors at all. Just correct all you
      recognize as being wrong and try again.

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 9, 2009
        Mike wrote:
        >Interesting. How such a little thing can cause so much hassle.

        As Axel said, don't let the number of errors scare you.

        > > See? Not that hard, was it? :-)
        >
        >Right now I am bleeding out the ears...

        No you aren't. :-)