Re: [NH] Forcing a "tool tip" line break in FireFox

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hi Mike,

      On 09 Sep 09 15:59 Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      <mike@...> said:
      > From what you say my page should validate since it is
      > "transitional".

      But the problem isn't with the

      It's with such things as a double <ul><ul> around Line 70 and a whole
      lot after that.

      My fault. I shouldn't have misread the validation report and suggested
      that the errors were anything to do with with that entity in the first
      place. I misled you.

      I don't think there is a "cure" for your original question. I don't
      know of a method that will produce a CR in the title text for all
      browsers.

      Greg
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 9, 2009
        Mike wrote:
        >Interesting. How such a little thing can cause so much hassle.

        As Axel said, don't let the number of errors scare you.

        > > See? Not that hard, was it? :-)
        >
        >Right now I am bleeding out the ears...

        No you aren't. :-)