Re: [NH] Forcing a "tool tip" line break in FireFox

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 8, 2009
      Hi Lotta,

      On 08 Sep 09 22:46 loro <tabbie@...> said:
      > >So is the the snippet of code I posted earlier valid (though the
      > W3C
      > >validator says it's not)?
      >
      > No, it isn't valid. But the use of is. A validator would
      > complain about that you have used an inline element (A) directly
      > inside BODY without wrapping it in a block level element such as for
      > example P. That isn't allowed in Strict, only in Transitional.

      Oops! Of course you are right. I should have read the report
      properly.

      I had better check that link:

      http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fepicroadtrips.us%2F2009%2Fsept%2Fca%2Fd1%2F

      more thoroughly too. Perhaps it wasn't the that was causing the
      problems I thought it was, but something more fundamental.

      Greg
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 9, 2009
        Mike wrote:
        >Interesting. How such a little thing can cause so much hassle.

        As Axel said, don't let the number of errors scare you.

        > > See? Not that hard, was it? :-)
        >
        >Right now I am bleeding out the ears...

        No you aren't. :-)