Re: [NH] Forcing a "tool tip" line break in FireFox

    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 8, 2009
      Greg wrote:
      > > There's nothing to catch.
      >
      >So is the the snippet of code I posted earlier valid (though the W3C
      >validator says it's not)?

      No, it isn't valid. But the use of is. A validator would
      complain about that you have used an inline element (A) directly
      inside BODY without wrapping it in a block level element such as for
      example P. That isn't allowed in Strict, only in Transitional.

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 9, 2009
        Mike wrote:
        >Interesting. How such a little thing can cause so much hassle.

        As Axel said, don't let the number of errors scare you.

        > > See? Not that hard, was it? :-)
        >
        >Right now I am bleeding out the ears...

        No you aren't. :-)