Re: [NH] Forcing a "tool tip" line break in FireFox

    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 8, 2009
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      >Those kinda mess things up!

      It isn't because of them. IIRC you can use entities in the value of
      title. That browsers treats line breaks in title differently ("real"
      line breaks or entities alike) must have some other reason. With
      gecko browsers it changes almost from version to version. Opera never
      supported it, I think.

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 9, 2009
        Mike wrote:
        >Interesting. How such a little thing can cause so much hassle.

        As Axel said, don't let the number of errors scare you.

        > > See? Not that hard, was it? :-)
        >
        >Right now I am bleeding out the ears...

        No you aren't. :-)