Re: [NH] Forcing a "tool tip" line break in FireFox

    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 8, 2009
      Marcelo Bastos wrote:
      > Yeah, it's not a real validator, although it can work as a
      > quick-and-dirty first-pass sanity check

      I don't use Tidy at all. I dislike its formatting and it destroys the
      formatting I do like and write. But one thing I find extremely useful is
      the Firefox Extension "Html Validator". It is totally inobtrusive and
      love seeing that "0 errors" in the bottom right corner. One thing it
      can't catch sitting inside the browser is my most frequent error,
      unfortunately: illegal characters. I like writing in US-ASCII for
      maximum compatibilty and I tend to forget converting all those umlauts.

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 9, 2009
        Mike wrote:
        >Interesting. How such a little thing can cause so much hassle.

        As Axel said, don't let the number of errors scare you.

        > > See? Not that hard, was it? :-)
        >
        >Right now I am bleeding out the ears...

        No you aren't. :-)