Re: [NH] Forcing a "tool tip" line break in FireFox

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 8, 2009
      Hi Mike,

      On 08 Sep 09 18:17 Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      <mike@...> said:
      > Thanks for the test drive below. I usually just go by the Tidy
      > errors and I did not think to run the page through validator.

      It took me a large number of years before I finally came to terms with
      the fact that TIDY is not a validator, but spends most of its time
      just prettying code, not checking that it conforms to standards.

      Greg
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 9, 2009
        Mike wrote:
        >Interesting. How such a little thing can cause so much hassle.

        As Axel said, don't let the number of errors scare you.

        > > See? Not that hard, was it? :-)
        >
        >Right now I am bleeding out the ears...

        No you aren't. :-)