OPEN FILE = .txt only!! what happened?

  • ayla_z
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2009
      I have been using my NoteTabPRo 4.5 for years..
      all of a sudden it will only let me open .txt files
      using the File>Open command.

      How do I get the .html files into the menu again?

      And how in heck did they get dropped?

      THANKS!!
    • Ben B
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2009
        On 8/14/2009 8:13:26 AM ayla_z wrote regarding; "[NH] OPEN FILE = .txt only!! what happened?"

        > I have been using my NoteTabPRo 4.5 for years..
        > all of a sudden it will only let me open .txt files
        > using the File>Open command.
        >
        > How do I get the .html files into the menu again?
        >
        > And how in heck did they get dropped?

        Near the bottom of the File > Open dialog there is a dropdown labeled
        "Files of type" that will filter the visible file extensions.

        You probably want to select "All files (*.*)"

        HTH
        Ben