Re: [NH] NoteTab 6.1 sample files in Arabic, Chinese, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, and more

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2009
      Hi Gerard,

      > Could you gives us an indication of what you want the members of the NTB
      > boards to test?

      The purpose of those files is not for beta testing NoteTab. They are
      simply available to users who would like to experiment with the new code
      page capabilities of version 6.

      > The Greek and Hebrew sample pages are displayed correctly, no problem
      > there.
      > However, using NTB features on the text reveal several problems. But
      > then, maybe you do not expect these to be tested at all (yet).

      If you find issues that are not documented in the Help and Whatsnew.txt
      files, then please send your description through our support form:

      http://www.notetab.com/support.php

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/